Saturday, April 4, 2015

An Introduction

If you are reading this out of curiosity, and wondering what this blog is about so here I am to introduce myself!

[This is exciting! First post about myself, which has nothing to do with food or weight loss.] Lately, I have been busy with uni courses as you may have guessed, I'm currently a biotechnology student who is also working part time. My time is very crunched and in order to make the most of the time I have I use planners to get through and make most of the heavy work load. The process of creating a blog has been on my mind for ages. Yet, suppressed ideas can't be held back for too long now can they? Life has its ups and downs, and it is going to lead you places where you would not have imagined. I believe that everything happens for a reason, and this blog is a byproduct of life's hurdles.

Nevertheless, my newest obsession  has been planners and anything that is planning related. You get that productivity flow going on, and it feels like an rush of adrenaline and then reaching the goals you wanted. Addictive much? I will be posting once or twice each week to keep us updated on goals, planning my daily activities and anything fashion related. Here is the scheduler I'm currently using. It is a cheap one from a local Korean store.Peach Marmalade by morning glory. I'm a sucker for nude colors :] even if it is a bit outdated.

No comments:

Post a Comment